New Users portlet. Release notes - July 2, 2018
Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
- More comfortable Fold / Unfold of portlets with the click on the portlet title.
- No more grey when portlets are fold.
The cross-project list view is back!
Renamed: My projects view, located here: Home > Tasks > All tasks > Ongoing tasks.
- Default All milestones filter used when accessing the app in a project.
- Fix missing Linked task list icon when a milestone is linked with one or several task lists.
You can kow select files and folders to create a Zip file in the files app.
Scheduling reallocation window
- Adding confirm popup on jobs reallocation and deletion.
- New graphical processing for jobs reallocation.
Android and iOS Apps
- Better UI for iPhone X: App and responsive version.
- Sony Xperia + Android 7.0 (Nougat) doesn't launch with our last App version. Previous .apk works. Do not hesitate to ask for.
GroupCamp account associated with a G Suite domain
We have completely reviewed this feature. Check out this blog post.
Have a good day.