How to set my personal preferences in GroupCamp
This GroupCamp article explains how to set your personal user preferences : Identity, Password, display language, Profile, Integrations, Email notifications, Calendar sync, regional options, etc.
Personal preferences and settings in GroupCamp include your personal profile and personal information. To set your personal preferences, use the Preferences app located in the Home menu.
Change your first name and last name, your GroupCamp username and password, your primary email, your job title, add Google ID (to sign into GroupCamp using your Google ID). You can change your language settings, your personal time zone, and you can also add other email addresses (you will be able to send emails to GroupCamp from other email adresses).
Find out more here: How can I change my name, username, password, email, photo.
Add personal information to be shared with colleagues within the account including contact information (email, telephone, job title, etc...). You can choose what profile information to share with other users.
Find out more here: How do I update my profile information.
Customize the way you wish to receive notifications.
- For your Inbox messages: How to use the Inbox app and set my preferences for email and mobile notifications.
- For your schedule: How to receive my schedule by email.
Synchronize GroupCamp with your Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook Calendar or add an iCalendar feed in your Desktop Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal or Mozilla calendar. Find out more here:
- How to sync tasks, jobs and milestones to Google Calendar.
- How to sync your tasks and jobs with a Microsoft Calendar: Outlook.com, hotmail, etc.
- How to use the iCalendar format to sync my Desktop Office Calendar.
Add, delete or renew authorizations for third-party, cloud-based storage, contacts or calendar services.
Find out more here:
- Project Management with Google Drive
- Project Management with Microsoft OneDrive
- Project Management with Box
- Project Management with Dropbox
- How to sync tasks, jobs and milestones to Google Calendar
- How to sync your tasks and jobs with a Microsoft Calendar: Outlook.com, hotmail, etc
- Adding a Google Contact as a Colleague or Guest
- GroupCamp for Gmail add-on turns emails into tasks
Available FAQs to learn more:
- Starred features: How to use starred items, menus, filters and projects.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Understand the Desktop version Web interface.
Define your date display preferences (dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd, etc...) and your time display format (AM/PM or 24h format).. Find out more here: How to set up my preferences for date, time and working business days.
To learn more about Work capacity and Timesheet limits, see this FAQ: How to set up Time units and the Work capacity of the users
Manage your sessions.