We are glad to share some recent updates with you.
- New status icons for users
- Email notifications: change default value
- Help Center: Colleagues can access to the GroupCamp support team
- Rename of GroupCamp Project offering to GroupCamp offering
- New Mega plan for heavy customers
- Bug fixes and improvements
You can now make a color display of the group description field in the Activity application.
Just check the box and select a color.
We are glad to share some exciting news with you.
Responsive version (Beta)
- This version is now activated in all GroupCamp accounts (if you wish to disable it, please contact the GroupCamp support team).
- Faster connection time
- Added a Search field in the My projects menu (this field is displayed only when you are a member of more than 15 projects)
- In the Settings > Identity menu, you can now edit your 1) Username 2) Primary email 3) Password.
- Fixed: task lists refresh when adding a milestone
As you already know, our IT team is always on the lookout for new ways to improve your user experience.
This month, our engineers greatly improved the message counter in your GroupCamp Inbox. We wanted to give you a quick recap so that you can fully understand how it works !
From now on, the GroupCamp Inbox counter:
We are delighted to present new shortcut buttons that will greatly improve your user experience.
In your projects, we added the Manage members and Group settings buttons.
When your project is set to Customized settings per group, the Group settings icon is customized. This new icon gives you the ability to quickly spot the type of group settings you have in your project.
Here are the new improvements we wanted to share with you before Christmas: Thumbnails next to your files are now displayed in emails. We added a Members selector field in the Post a discussion window, we also made new improvements on the Tasks application.
Added thumbnails next to files in your email notifications
We added two new features this month: You can now export all your guests in an Excel format.
We also added a new icon allowing you to manage the storage capacity in your GroupCamp account.
New storage icon
The new Storage icon is located in your Admin panel,
Thanks to this application, you can now browse through the storage capacity used by users and groups in your account.
In this blogpost, we will outline improvements and bug fixes we worked on between October and November 2015.
Just to name a few: The Inbox application now displays 2 lines instead of just 1, we modified the cursor position when opening the Information panel of an item, we also improved the way you can link milestones to task lists.
Message display in the Inbox application
For every message you receive in your GroupCamp inbox, you can now preview the first two lines instead of just one. This will facilitate your navigation when browsing through your Inbox.