The Add followers feature allows you to add one or several new followers to selected GroupCamp items and choose to send an email instantly to those followers.
Select items and use the 'm' keyboard shortcut or right-click to display the contextual menu. For example with the Files app.
Please note that this feature is available for all GroupCamp items that can have a comment thread and followers.
When Notify by email is checked, new followers will immediately receive an email presenting all selected items.
When private objects are enabled in the settings of a project, you can select multiple files to make them private to your project's guest members.
Select files with your mouse and your keyboard (Ctrl + Click, Click and Shift + Click, Ctrl + a, etc.). When your selection is complete, use the More menu of the Files app or the Contextual menu (Right click your mouse or use the 'm' touch of your keyboard).
The 'm' keyboard shortcut allows you to display the contextual menu from a list of items within GroupCamp.
Item lists can be made up of users, groups, files, messages, tasks, etc.
The 'm' keyboard shortcut is also enabled when multiple items are selected.
There are two new Timesheet features to know about.
The new sort feature in the Users reports Weeks and Months menus to see who has not entered their time spent.
There is also a new search feature in the Projects reports Weeks and Months menus.
The Private objects by default feature prevents your colleagues from sharing data with your guests by accident when collaborating in the same project.
When this feature is enabled, the "Private" box is checked by default for your colleagues for the following objects:
- New uploaded file(s)
- New task list
- New topic from the Discussions app
This feature can be enabled in each project's settings.
We are pleased to announce some new improvements to GroupCamp.
- Select multiple items and add followers to them.
- Reorganize tasks in a project without scrolling in the browser.
- Stop following task window when completing a parallel task.
- New Overview app design and privacy option.
Select multiple items and add followers to them
With your mouse (Ctrl Click), you can select multiple items and right-click to use the contextual menu.
Here are the new features and improvements you will find in your GroupCamp.
- No more Tracking group and new Timesheet icon in the Admin panel which centralizes all time spent related features and privileges to manage timesheets.
- View recent time spent records entered by a user.
- The Overview app of a project can now be private and also has a new design.
- New Period menu in the Dashboard > Costs for projects app.
New Admin panel Timesheet icon
This new icon centralizes all related time spent features and privileges.