This blog post is dedicated to administrators that have their GroupCamp account associated with a Google G Suite domain.
G Suite news
- User self-provisioning (ON/OFF) - Set to OFF for existing accounts.
- A Super Admin user is selected in the G Suite domain and the ID is used for all G Suite domain data access by GroupCamp administrators.
- GroupCamp administrators can:
- Add G Suite users with the Create colleagues window (G Suite tab).
- Re-sync user and manage Google apps access with the Directory > G Suite app.
This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
We are pleased to present our new scheduling tool, which is available from the BEST GroupCamp plan.
This new collaborative, graphical and real-time tool allows you to:
- Schedule work for resources in your projects.
- Manage resource plan, resource availability, work overloads and time off.
- Manage project schedule.
This blogpost is to inform you of a few updates to GroupCamp installed on May 23, 2016.
- Time spent entry in a projet
- Acces to guest preferences
- Pinned posts and Discussions app
- Important Name changes
Time spent entry in a project
We added total time spent for the current day and week in the Timelog app of a project.
We added two new features this month: You can now export all your guests in an Excel format.
We also added a new icon allowing you to manage the storage capacity in your GroupCamp account.
New storage icon
The new Storage icon is located in your Admin panel,
Thanks to this application, you can now browse through the storage capacity used by users and groups in your account.
Last week’s release has brought a series of new features for account administrators.
Users and Guests Apps – Viewing the list of projects a user is participating in
This is no longer done in the user profile or info view but simply by clicking on the number of projects next to a user in the Users or Guests apps
Personal Invitation message
When inviting a new user to join an online project, it is important to provide to a user some context about who is inviting, why and what they should be expecting. You can now add your own customized message when adding a new user who is not familiar with GroupCamp.
We are happy to announce that GroupCamp is now integrated with Google Contacts for accounts installed from the Google Apps Marketplace.
If you have a GroupCamp account attached to your Google Apps domain, you can now browse all your contacts to add users to your GroupCamp account. Please note that an administrator of your Google Apps domain must first grant access by GroupCamp to Google Contacts data. This is done in the Google Apps administrator control panel.
The rest is straightforward. For instance in the new Guests application in the administrator section use the ‘New guests from your Google Apps contacts’ link to add users from your list of Google contacts.