This message brings bad news: our investors have decided not to finance us anymore and we have not found any other alternative.
We are unfortunately forced to close GroupCamp.
In order to give you time to recover your data and to find another provider:
- Servers will normally be active until Friday, January 3, 2020.
- Payments are disabled and use of GroupCamp is free.
- The Home > Exports app has been installed for administrators. It allows you to recover your data quickly.
We are pleased to introduce these new features for the Scheduling module.
- New Home > Jobs app.
- New privileges for resources: manage their time off, modify their jobs, modify their team jobs.
- Limit the management of the Schedule app to project leaders.
- New window for creating resources.
- Added an Overload line to the Schedule app.
- Activation of the Schedule & Tasks + Milestones apps in the project settings.
New Home > Jobs app
The app works in real time and the user can perform actions according to his privileges.
New privileges for scheduled users
The privileges of some apps have been reorganized for better readability and even easier use. New privileges for users whose work is scheduled. Added new checkboxes for the Planner' profile of privileges.
Privileges of Timelog, Budget and Schedule apps
These privileges are grouped in their respective modules for better readability: App Schedule -> Scheduling Module. Timelog App -> Timesheet Module. Budget App -> Budget Module.
Planner' profile of privileges
Added new tools for resource planning: Dashboard view and filters. Dashboard view allows you to quickly check load rate and available work capactity for resources. Added filters on teams and companies and the Saved filters feature.
We are happy to share these release notes with you.
Budget, Tasks and Timelog Apps get a Dashboard menu
Anchors have been added for faster navigation
Two new copy functions are available in the Tasks application.
- Copy a task list
- Select tasks and copy them to a list
Copy a task list
This feature is available to users who have privileges:
- Applications > Tasks > Task Lists > Create - Update - Sort
- Applications > Tasks > Create - Update
To learn more about privileges, check out this FAQ: How to grant privileges. How to use Profiles of privileges.